Monday, February 9, 2015

Re Release of my very first published book

My very first book, the book that began my writing career, was Rain Lady, published by Silhouette Books, Simon & Schuster, NY.

An exhilarating time: I didn't have any rewrites; all I had to do was await the 1980 release as #29 in the new Silhouette Romance Line.

The book elicited book signings, 




a visit to New York, Simon & Schuster offices, chats with editors, and all those exciting events that come with being published. Back home local writers' groups contacted me for speaking engagements.

And now that book is being published again as an e book with Samhain Publishing.

This is how the book came about:
I got the idea for the book, the summer of '77 but all I had was the title The Rain Lady. However I did start typing...
















After selling the book in December 1979, with a publication date of September 1980, Silhouette then edited the book.
:


And this is the first version


On May 19, 2015 an e book version from www.samhainpublishing.com under their Retro Romance imprint will be published



And it's still thrilling. Enjoy.

Jillian Dagg

1 comment: